We have a new position available for someone who is passionate about the internet and has skills in Social Media and Blogging. We are looking for someone to join our small talented team and become part of the family. We’re a small company with big ambition and we’re growing fast. It’s exciting with lots of opportunity and if this for you then read no more and skip to the application stage because we want to talk to you. If you need to know more then continue reading.
To manage a portfolio of clients, manage their online PR including Social Media and blogging.
We’re looking for an individual who has experience, knowledge and understanding in content creation, blogging, social media and strategy development. We strongly believe in best practices and therefore the right candidate will hold these values as well.
Starting as part time and moving onto full time soon after.
Salary, disclosed upon application.
About Us & Where The Role Fits In
We’re a small startup (3 years) digital agency based in Edinburgh and we’re growing fast; it’s an exciting and fast paced environment. This means you will be dealing direct with the managing director and the clients.
We love what we do and do what we love. We work hard and play hard. We believe in building relationships and not just completing a task. We are here to achieve and to have fun while we do it. We want every single team member to grow as an individual as a key part of the company.
Quality of service and over delivering come as standard and we love seeing happy clients. Our environment is not corporate or stuffy it’s modern, productive and interesting.
- Liaise with clients directly
- Implementation of high level industry standard Social Media strategies
- Management and optimisation of Social Media accounts for clients
- Production of content on behalf of clients as the clients voice
- Performing Social Media audits
- Producing diverse content strategies
- Producing in depth and detailed reports for internal use and for clients as a deliverable
- Understand and adhere to client KPI’s on on-going basis and work toward these at all times
- Effectively manage the communication and deliverables for all clients
- Plan, organise and develop all client deliverables
- Provision of client deliverables as per contract
- Identify and pursue client upsell opportunities
- Update clients on major industry developments (search marketplace and client industry online) – This covers our ethos of adding value and over delivering
- Conduct and deliver high standard client meetings and presentations
- Conduct and deliver high standard client training as required
- The ability to self manage and to independently manage and take ownership for a portfolio of clients
- Demonstrate continued increase in knowledge of Social Media and all digital channels
- Keep up to date with industry and technical developments and integrate recent developments into client campaigns
- Work towards KPIs and objectives
- Working experience of Social Media management and strategy development
- Working experience in content planning and creation
- Understanding of how content strategy, social media and other internet marketing techniques tie together as part of the bigger picture
- Solid understanding of social media best practice and knowledge or strong interest in other digital areas
- Understanding of the internet in general
- Understanding and experience using blogging platforms including WordPress
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and experience using analytics tools
- The ability to interpret and process large amounts of complex information
- Ability to manage relationships
- Excellent ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Willingness to undertake training and development as required
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel OR Mac Pages, Numbers and Keynote.
- Understanding of social media measurement
- Experience using social media tools including hootsuite, buffer app, competition apps and various measurement tools
- Understanding of brand management and monitoring
- The ability to learn from data and to develop a strategy further based on this and to effectively lease the message with other teams and the client
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is preferred
If this is you, get in touch with us and let’s have a chat!
How To Apply
Please fill out the form by clicking “apply” and then send your CV to jobs[@]prettyklicks.com with subject “Jnr SM Manager”