*Hello crawler, this page did load incredibly fast, thanks for noticing*
*Title and meta information to tell crawler about page goes here*
Search Marketing Manager & Master
To manage a portfolio of clients, manage their search campaigns including SEO and PPC and to consult with clients to develop their campaigns and websites for best practice.
We’re looking for an individual who has experience, knowledge and understanding in SEO and PPC. We strongly believe in best practices and therefore the right candidate will hold these values as well. Our main aim for this year is to promote and execute our Online Sales Optimisation (OSO) area of our business. An interest in helping clients achieve sales growth through search would be a bonus.
Application deadline is 7th May 2014
The role starts in June 2014.
The salary is £16,500 + a healthy supply of coffee, tea and love.
*Interesting engaging content goes here, I hope you done your keyword research*
About Us & Where The Role Fits In
We’re a small startup (3 macs and 1 windows user), we’ve been a digital agency for 3 years now, currently based in Edinburgh and we’re growing; it’s an exciting and fast paced environment. This means you will be dealing direct with the managing director or Craig our Accounts Manager and the occasional client who would like 1st position on Google.
*Insert how enthusiastic we are and the fact we love stuff*
We love what we do and do what we love. We work hard and play hard (exactly like that David Guetta song). We believe in building relationships and not just completing a task. We are here to achieve and to have fun while we do it. We want every single team member to grow as an individual and as a key part of the company.
Quality of service and over delivering come as standard and we love seeing happy clients. Our environment is not corporate or stuffy it’s modern (bean bags, mood lighting and a drone!), productive (filter coffee machine and espresso machine) and interesting (the walls are canvases).
*List items to avoid boring visitor and increasing the bounce rate*
*Make it clear on what is needed, SEO Knowledge, Content Strategy & Creation, PPC, What makes Google tick. Are they a fan of Matt Cutts*
- Liaise with clients directly
- Implementation of high level industry standard SEO strategies
- Implementation of high level industry standard PPC strategies
- Management and optimisation of PPC accounts for clients
- Production of content on behalf of clients as the clients voice
- Performing SEO audits & PPC audits
- Producing diverse content strategies
- Producing in depth and detailed reports for internal use and for clients as a deliverable
- Understand and adhere to client KPI’s on on-going basis and work toward these at all times
- Effectively manage the communication and deliverables for all clients
- Plan, organise and develop all client deliverables
- Provision of client deliverables as per contract
- Identify and pursue client upsell opportunities
- Update clients on major industry developments (search marketplace and client industry online) – This covers our ethos of adding value and over delivering
- Conduct and deliver high standard client meetings and presentations
- Conduct and deliver high standard client training as required
- The ability to self manage and to independently manage and take ownership for a portfolio of clients
- Demonstrate continued increase in knowledge of SEO and all digital channels
- Keep up to date with industry and technical developments and integrate recent developments into client campaigns
- Work towards KPIs and objectives
- Working experience of organic search campaign management, preferably in an agency environment
- Solid understanding of SEO & PPC best practice and knowledge or strong interest in other digital areas especially Social Media
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team
- Strong analytical skills and experience using analytics tools
- The ability to interpret and process large amounts of complex information
- Ability to manage relationships
- Excellent ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Willingness to undertake training and development as required
- Highly proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel OR Mac Pages, Numbers and Keynote.
- HTML & CSS skills are preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is preferred
*CTA to make sure we get some applicants*
*Rand Fishkin is a cool guy, click send if you agree*
How To Apply
Please fill out the form or use Linked In to apply and then tweet us!